Monday, August 25, 2003

++ SO MY ENTIRE family is in town (seattle) now. mom and dad flew in on tuesday evening and jeff flew in on friday. they are all here til this coming thursday. its been fun having them here, but at the same time i now (not that i haven't before, but even more so now) realize how vastly different i am from them. maybe its because i haven't seen them at all for 5 months or maybe its that i'm in 'my' environment and they are visiting, or maybe its just me coming into my own. i'm not really sure. i know the things i am interested in. i know the things which i like to do, the places i like to go, the things i like to see, and everything i would recommend. i also know enough that i know it. so when my family comes and asks me my opinions on things i know, i give it to them. and i can do that because i am actually living here (granted its really more like visiting for an extended period of time .. 5 months) and they are just 'visiting'. so i have the right to be correct. and the right to 'know' what i'm talking about. which doesn't also make something they say correct, but i know what i'm talking about. huh? what is all this about? doesn't really matter, cause i know.

gah. frustrating day. its just one of those days i think. "maybe somebody has a case of the monday's." yeah, that would be me i guess. gah. double gah. ++

No comments: