Tuesday, May 11, 2004

FROM A FRIEND IN WASHINGTON DC

++ He's poor. he's single. he's male. he lives in washington dc. eat it up ladies.

"So I am emailing you all to let you know that I am offically poor. I was looking up apartments today for a project and I started to look up for me as well and I was noticing that the LOW INCOME affordable housing units have a income of no more then $38,460 a year to live there. That is more than what I make net income. So in their words I qualify for affordable housing in DC, let me remind you what that is, that is where the janitors and people on welfare live and all. So basically I am poor. I ran an income calculator and what I make in DC is worth less than 24 thousand in Cincy, hahaha. I would be making a better income working at Abercrombie right now instead of working for BAE. How messed up is that one? I can't help but laugh at how pathetic my income is here. Got to love it, I think I made more in college than I do know.
-Joe ++

No comments: