Wednesday, August 01, 2007

*PSST.* PART FOUR

++ I SLEPT AT the new place for the first time last night. I must have been either fantastically tired or fantastically comfortable there.

Tired theories:
  1. I played a soccer game last night.
  2. It was 12:42 AM by the time I turned off all of the lights and hopped in bed.
  3. I just finished playing 5 games of soccer in four days.
  4. The whole process has been fun, seemless, but tiring.

Comfortable theories:
  1. First time in two years since I've slept with open windows. Fresh air is great.
  2. No one was downstairs sleeping on the couch.
  3. It was a bit cool because of the open windows which always makes me sleep well.
  4. It's my place! I'm still giddy! ++

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would still like to point out that soccer is pretty boring.