Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NOVEMBER FAMILY AND COHORTS

++ IT'S GOING TO be a busy month at Hotel Blackburn.
Mom and Dad are coming to visit November 1-11.
Jeff is coming the week after from November 15-28.
Steve and Beth are coming to visit Seattle November 30-December 3.

Somehow I still have all of the weekly and daily events to do and luckily everyone are big boys and big girls and don't need to be constantly entertained. Not that I wouldn't enjoy constantly entertaining family and friends, but I know I can't even stand myself 24 hours a day which is why I go to sleep for 8 hours a day, so I can get away and have a little break from myself. Ha. It should be an active month. I've twenty hours left to clean in preparation...++

2 comments:

Sourire11 said...

Aaaah yes the flurry of activity before relatives come over. I know it well...

Have fun with all of your guests!

jay.c.b. said...

Yeah...I missed that deadline...