Thursday, October 04, 2007

WHICH WAY?

++ WHICH WAY should he go? To the right is a path. To the left is another path. Maybe he'll just sit there for a little bit and see which one shakes itself out to be the 'right' path. Patience my friend. Rome wasn't built in a day. But then again the empire was pretty much dismantled quite quickly. Be sure you're there waiting for a reason. Try not to linger there for too long. The day is coming to an end and the light is fading. Tomorrow is another day but it may bring about a different light. Save tonight, but look to the future. ++

2 comments:

Sourire11 said...

Jay! You're blogging again (and have been for awhile but I haven't checked in a looong time)!

Dude... CONGRATULATIONS! Being a homeowner is awesome and sucky all at the same time. But mainly awesome.

jay.c.b. said...

Jeanne! Great to hear from you! I am blogging again. Well, as haphazardly as I used to in the past, but maybe a touch less haphazardly than the past three years.

Thank you! Being a homeowner for me means I have no money to do anything else! Is that just me? Really. No money. I had to quit most every extra-curricular activity I do. Quite disappointing. AND, now I have a bunch more rules to follow. (Reference the post from October 12, 2007.) It can only get better, right? Let's hope so.