Tuesday, March 02, 2004

REASONS WHY I AM LAME

++ TOP TEN REASONS why i am lame.
10. i'm 24 and still in school and everyone of my friends have graduated and have real jobs.
09. i don't know the dates of my parent's or my grandparents birthdays or anniversaries. and they have them every year.
08. the world is pissing me off right now and i don't care.
07. i hold grudges.
06. i know less about myself now than ever before. and my thesis is about "..'finding myself' amongst the chaos of this world."
05. i've had black, yellow, orange, and fire engine red hair.
04. i only go the blast once every blue moon and when i do, i don't talk to very many people.
03. it's 2.05am and i'm in studio .. still ..
02. it only took me 2 minutes to name all the things lame about me. just think if i thought about this for any length of time..
01. if you knew me, you'd know why.
++

No comments: