Saturday, March 06, 2004

SHORT DAYS

++ SHORTS DAYS HAPPEN when you don't get up til 2 in the afternoon. i came home last night around 3.00am and went straight to my room. laid down face down on my bed and told myself i need to get back up to check something. for half an hour i told myself i need to get up to go check 'it'. i don't know what 'it' was. and i never got up. i woke up still face down in my pillow and still in the same clothes from last night.
..
cincinnati beat memphis this afternoon for a share of the conference usa championship. 83-79. amazing game. they say there is a 4 way tie for first place and if someone else wins, depaul i think, then there will be a 5 way tie for first. ridiculous. cincinnati ended their regular season 21-6. not bad at all. next up, the conference usa tournament. then to the big dance! ++

No comments: