Thursday, February 27, 2003

++ aren't we great? we RELY ON A GROUNDHOG to predict the future. sir isaac newton, nostradamus, the bible code, h.g. wells, josyp terelya step aside. phil is in the house. www.groundhog.org/history/tradition.shtml

had a dream last night: i was homeless in portland, although not really. i actually had a car and a home, but i was going to try to find a bank. on my way i lost my car and picked up a bicycle and turned homeless. the people i asked where i could find a keybank, didn't know what a keybank was and directed me to the local government building. sensing they were not going to be of any help i left and started riding the opposite way toward downtown, forgetting that in portland you can get a ticket for riding on the sidewalk, so i rode on the street. then i lost the bike and found in my hand a trashbag, which i promptly knew what to do with and started collecting cans. a "real" drunk homeless man asked me for my cans and i said no. he had to find his own trashbag first. so i continue walking somehow in a halway in a dorm or office corridor, still picking up cans thinking how great this was going to be becausea at the end of week i would be able to go and cash in the bottles and be able to buy a hamburger, because in oregon they recycle cans for instant cash. (there must be something irresistable about mcdonalds, even for homeless people and people who hate mcdonalds.) realising that i was going to smell filthy and be totally disgusting i tied the trashbag around my leg and my arm so that i would walk and drag the bag with me and not lose any and not get any on myself anda thought the whole time how smart i must be, for when i get back home i would be able to take a shower to get all the grime off of me. then i woke. and craved doritos. wow. weird.

what is the line between 'making out' and 'kissing'? j-ust m-e equates kissing to war. he says, "for guys its all about gaining ground. for girls its about leaving the battlefield with minimal loss."
j-ust m-e's other quote of the day, "i have to throw out two pairs of underwear, because the elastic wore out. its my incredibly large birthing hips." ++

No comments: