Monday, February 17, 2003

++ i've INVITED MY FRIENDS to join this "blog" thing, because i find it quite "cool" in that i can post things, mostly the stupid stuff that i think and anyone can read it. maybe its just another way for me to waste my time, maybe its me wanting everyone to know how stupid i am or the incredibly stupid stuff that runs through my mind sometimes, maybe a way for me to vent, maybe (and here's a thought) a way to show that i am way much more smartest than i know everyone thinking i am, or maybe another way to keep in contact with my friends, or maybe a way to try to keep my friends in contact with each other, or maybe i'm just rambling now, like i always do. i mostly ramble, not because i like to hear my voice (because i can when i am typing, its all in my head) but because i do. blah blah blah. ramble ramble ramble. ++

No comments: