Thursday, February 20, 2003

++ just got a NEW PHONE, the first in not quite three years. and it makes me smile because whenever anyone calls i get to sing B-I-N-G-O over and over...well at least until i answer it. and its half the size of my last phone and most likely half the weight of the last one as well. which excites me to no end. yeah, the periods on the end of my sentances just don't do me justice. (insert random exclamation points...now!) ! ! ................... ! oh yeah and dad is going to tampa for 32 days. thats a long time. ...........! .

UCSquid (4:17:00 PM): blah
Auto response from Scuzzyuc (4:17:00 PM):
UCSquid (4:17:07 PM): blah blah blah
UCSquid (4:17:11 PM): blech
UCSquid (4:17:18 PM): I hate co-op
UCSquid (4:17:32 PM): I leave you now
UCSquid signed off at 6:35:12 PM.

i say haha. ++

No comments: