Wednesday, April 14, 2004

HOBO IN SF

++ HOBO IN SF:

1.02pm
Tom: How is your girlfriend Jay
Jay: heather.
Jay: is well.
Tom: She have a job yet?
Jay: nope
Jay: and neither do i
Tom: You?
Tom: Damn
Jay: and its great
Tom: I will visit your box
Tom: I am not afraid to admit I am friends with a hobo
Jay: i'll be expecting you
Tom: Just try not to shiv me
Jay: you better give me some money too
Tom: Hmmm...
Tom: We will see about that
Tom: You better dance real nice if you want money
Tom: I am not one to give money away for no reason
Jay: thats fine. you better not just give me change
Jay: you hceap bastard
Jay: bills only asshole
Tom: It depends on how nice your dancing is
Tom: I will not pay dollars for dancing that is only worth cents
Jay: what kind of friend to a hobo are you if you are gonna judge them by how good they dance?
Tom: "I am not one to give money away for no reason" - Tom.
Tom: You don't necessarily have to dance.
Tom: Just earn the money
Jay: then i wouldn't be a hobo
Jay: now would i
Tom: I merely suggested nice dancing as a method of earning dollars from me.
Jay: i'm not going to half-ass this hobo business
Jay: its either all hobo all the time or "being a responsible adult"
Tom: Maybe if you smell decent the day I visit I will bring your a sandwich
Tom: and some Mad Dog 20/20
Jay: now we're talking
Tom: I know what you hobos like
Jay: sex, drugs, and rock and roll
Tom: Um no
Tom: Cardboard, Mad Dog 20/20, and filth
Jay: ah yes. i forgot.
Tom: You need to learn these things if you ever hope to be a proper hobo
1.11pm ++

No comments: