Monday, April 05, 2004

MY FAMILY DOESN'T WANT ME TO LEAVE

++ MY FAMILY DOESN'T want me to go to san francisco. they have found every reason for me to not to go there. everything from cost of living is too high, to the morality of the people who live there, to i won't save anything, to its a very liberal city, to you name it, they've probably told me why i shouldn't or why its not a very smart or why its not financially responsible. so why should i go then if everyone tells me its probably not the best decision i've ever made in my life? because i believe it is the right decision for this moment in time. because its a challenge and i want to see that i can do it. because i want to prove them wrong. because i can.
..
day 6 of my hurt hurting. no chills anymore. and no fever. those are good things. i have found the redeeming qualities of my throat hurting believe it or not. i have to take tylenol and ibuprofen to keep the swelling of my throat down and to reduce the pain so i can swallow my own spit. those medicines no matter how much i take will only stop the pain for 6 hours maximum. so after 6 hours it wakes me up whether i want to get up or not. no snooze buttons on that. so i now have a built in alarm clock. how kind. ++

No comments: