Thursday, January 08, 2004

EVEN MORE SORE TODAY

++ I'M EVEN MORE sore today than i was yesterday. it hurts to lift my arms past horizontal. no, actually it hurts to lift my arms at all.

yesterday i was playing basketball with that same friend and was setting a pick on him. he ran into me and blindly hit his head against my eyebrow. he has a harder head than i do. yes, both ways. but this time it was the literal sense of hard. he's fine. he saw stars, but i got a 3/4" gash extended from my right eyebrow hich bled ane bled and bled. its big enough where it peels back and shows, but not deep enough where it requires stitches. i could have gone to the hospital, but they would of maybe put a stitch or two in there and told me to take them out in a few weeks or they would of gave me a very expensive bandaid and charged me even more just to look at it. so i didn't go. its not bad. a little tape. some neosporin. scrunched up face. good as new. i'm like a car. ok, not really. more like a bicycle that got hit by a car. .. that was going 53 mph. .. backwards. .. made of steel and not one of those plastic cars. .. with the 3 fattest people you can think of with all their clothing riding in the car. .. but naked. ++

No comments: