Thursday, January 22, 2004

UNMOTIVATED..

++ HOLY CRAP I can't get myself motivated to work on thesis. i start. i try. sometimes i think i'm even starting to fool myself into getting interested again, but then i come to my senses and realize i'm not interested. the other night i even enticed myself by telling me i could read another news article online after i read a page in a book. that lasted about one page. i've also tried enticing myself with a donut. damn, those things are addicting. other things: an IM conversation, a 'nap', coffee, tea, something to eat, "friends" episodes, something else to eat, another 'nap, more television, a computer game, bowling, drinking at 'the blast', running, binge eating, looking at pictures, editing a movie, writing on this stupid thing, printing out pictures, and updating my website. all for naught. i'm a sucker for distractions. (and an idiot, but thats another story. not for tonight.) ok, back to working on thesis.. ++

No comments: