Friday, January 09, 2004

FOR EVERY ACTION

++ FOR EVERY ACTION, there are multiple consequences. not sure it helps. definately, put it on the line. the weird follows. changes inevitable. not necessarily for the better. less people to talk to now. i live. sometimes i learn. i know what i like though, thats for sure. i'm picky. not every one strikes me. only the select few. its too bad though. i'm sure in my next life we'll have meaningful conversations again. until then. have a good life.

so i did some work yesterday! technically its classified under "Programming-Technical-DVD" or some fancifal romanticized title like that. helped out a friend in Columbus. it was fun. not very hard. and they told me to send them an invoice. i don't know if that means i'm getting paid or not, HA! just talked with my friend who talked with his boss. apparantly what i asked for 'sounds fair' to him. ha! great! guess i owe my friend a dinner. here's to you. ++

No comments: