Thursday, February 12, 2004

COFFEE AND LANGUAGES

++ COFFEE AND LANGUAGES. she wanted coffee. she got coffee. i didn't know what she wanted with her coffee. i know she doesn't drink it black. i know she doesn't like the taste of coffee that much. so i didn't know what to get or how much of it to get, so i got a little bit of it all. ok, a lot of it all..


photo by: s.teal.
..
Scuzzyuc (12:41:48 AM): do you know any other languages?
KathrinH (12:42:03 AM): italian, spanish, french
KathrinH (12:42:36 AM): I just know them I cannot speak them
Scuzzyuc (12:43:36 AM): nice
KathrinH (12:43:40 AM): serious, I had 6 years of Latin, which I cannot use it all, I cannot even order a pizza in Italy with that kind of knowledge
Scuzzyuc (12:43:59 AM): you can underastand, but cannot speak?
KathrinH (12:44:13 AM): and I had 2 years of french, where I forgot everything besides the sentence monica remembered
KathrinH (12:44:46 AM): italian and spanish I neither speak nor understand, just eat their food
Scuzzyuc (12:44:53 AM): haha
Scuzzyuc (12:45:10 AM): thats the only thing about it you have to understand
KathrinH (12:45:26 AM): Latin is not a language you speak, I think the ancient Roman invented this language to punish students today
Scuzzyuc (12:46:06 AM): punish students in every country throughout the world, regardless of their native language.
..
oooo, its friday the 13th. du du duhhhh.. ++

No comments: