Monday, February 02, 2004

SIX MORE WEEKS

++ SIX MORE WEEKS of winter according to punxsutawney phil, the groundhog.

oh, i had a dream last night that i remembered. i was playing indoor soccer and the ball was played into our defensive half of the field back in the corner. shawn was playing keeper. i ran back to play the ball to him and a girl on the other team who was faster than me came to challenge for the ball. she checked me into the wall and i fell. she started to go past me, so i stuck my arm out and pulled her down by her leg. all of a sudden a pop-up appeared in my screen of vision and it said, "you've been dismissed. click ok." i argued with the referee and then my alarm went off. so, normally at 5 in the morning i will continue to hit the snooze button until the snooze automatically turns off and even then i won't get up for at least another hour or two. uh uh. not to this morning. i woke up and was so pissed for being sent off the field. wide awake. stupid ref. blind. she wasn't even down there. and she sent me off through an email. that bitch .. ++

No comments: