Thursday, February 12, 2004

I'M LINKED

++ I'M LINKED FROM samee's website. i must be famous. must be, no doubt about it. his link is over to the right.."in england with samee."
..
i sat down and watched an hour and a half of friends with kathrin, kathleen, and 5 of kathleen's friends from germany. which was funny to me only because for one of the episodes, phoebe and monica went on a double date with two guys from russia, one of which couldn't speak any english. not that kathleen's friends can't speak english, but the russian guys started speaking russian and there were a whole bunch of translation problems and no one could understand each other.

which i know my retelling of this story is absolutely non-funny. (another word i've managed to make up.) but believe me it was really funny to me. me in a room with 7 germans all watching friends in english, a foreign language to them, about russians speaking russian, a foreign language to me and them. absolutely hilarious. believe you me. it was. honestly. ohh..um, back to the television. seriou..oh, ok..television. ++

No comments: