Friday, February 06, 2004

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

++ IT'S MY BIRTHDAY.
they tell me i'm starting to get old and that its time to grow up and take on responsibility.
they tell me i'm not fun to be around, because i sulk to much and i'm mean and selfish.
they tell me i'm running away from my problems.
they tell me i'm 24 today.
i know i will grow old, but always be young at heart.
i know i can be un-fun to be around, but i know i need to take care of myself first.
i know i am not running, but closing this chapter and beginning the next chapter of my life.
i know i'm 24 today.
happy birthday to me.
happy birthday to me.
happy birthday to me-ee.
happy birthday to me.
..
the only thing i asked for, for my brithday was a snowy day. yay, i got my wish!
..
jessicalee67: happy birthday!
futbolke: have a good b-day!!!
adelaidedawn: many happy returns of the day.
moesh1400: Happy Birthday JAY!!!!! I hope you have a LOVELY day!
ramentang2: :-DHappy Birthday Young'in
++

No comments: